BEREC events 2020
The draft BEREC Strategy, the draft BEREC Guidelines on the Very High Capacity Networks (VHCN) and the Guidelines on the Network Termination Point (NTP) were among the main topics presented during the BEREC public debriefing on the outcomes of 42nd BEREC plenary meetings.
The public debriefing took place on 10 March in Brussels.
During the public debriefing, the BEREC Chair informed stakeholders about the documents adopted during the plenary meeting, among the others - four Guidelines, which co-legislators entrusted BEREC to prepare within the European Electronic Communications Code:
- BEREC Guidelines on common approaches to the identification of the network termination point in different network topologies;
- BEREC Guidelines detailing quality of service parameters of Internet Access Services (IAS) and publicly available ICS and the publication of information;
- BEREC Guidelines on common criteria for the assessment of the ability of undertakings other than ECN or ECS to manage numbering resources;
- BEREC Guidelines to assist NRAs on the consistent application of geographical surveys of networks deployment, Phase I.
In addition, the BEREC Chair launched the public consultation on the following documents:
- Draft BEREC Strategy;
- Draft BEREC Guidelines on very high capacity networks;
- Draft updated BEREC Guidelines on intra-EU communications.