Outline for BEREC Work Programme 2020
The objectives of this document are certainly based on the mandatory tasks falling to BEREC in light of the new European Electronic Communications Code (EECC), but also fundamentally on the BEREC Strategy 2018-2020, with a keen focus on the following five strategic priorities:
- responding to connectivity challenges and to new conditions for access to high-capacity networks;
- monitoring potential bottlenecks in the distribution of digital services;
- enabling 5G and promoting innovation in network technologies;
- fostering the consistent application of the net neutrality principles; and
- exploring new ways to boost consumer empowerment.