Invitation to the BEREC public debriefing on the outcomes of the 39th Board of Regulators ordinary meetings
11 June 2019
Together with the Co-Chairs of the Roaming and Markets & Economic Analysis Working Groups, BEREC Chair Jeremy Godfrey (ComReg, Ireland) will present the outcomes of the 39th Board of Regulators ordinary meetings. The public debriefing will take place in Brussels on 19 June 2019 at 14:00 (CET). Mr Godfrey invites all interested parties to attend the event in person or online via live stream. The main topics to present during the event are:
- Data economy;
- Working arrangements with RSPG.
During the public debriefing, the BEREC Chair will also announce the launch of the four public consultations on the following documents:
- Draft BEREC Guidelines on the minimum criteria for a reference offer relating to obligations of transparency;
- Draft Call for Initial Stakeholder Input on the BEREC Guidelines on the Criteria for a Consistent Application of Article 61(3);
- Draft BEREC Guidelines for the notification template pursuant to article 12, paragraph 4 of Directive 2018/1972 of the European Parliament and of the Council;
- Draft BEREC guidelines on common criteria for the assessment of the ability to manage numbering resources by undertakings other than providers of electronic communications networks or services and of the risk of exhaustion of numbering resources if numbers are assigned to such undertakings.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions, personally at the event or via Twitter.
Important: Due to security reasons, please register to the event in order to receive your entry pass to the European Commission’s premises: Room 3D, Albert Borschette Congress Center (CCAB), Rue Froissart 36, 1040 Brussels, Belgium, 14:00 (CET) | Deadline 16 June, 2019