Invitation to the BEREC public debriefing of the 38th BEREC Board of Regulators ordinary meetings
13 March 2019
BEREC Chair Jeremy Godfrey (ComReg, Ireland) will present the outcomes of the 38th Board of Regulators ordinary meetings, which is the first meeting after the adoption of the European Electronic Communications Code. The public debriefing will take place in Brussels on 13 March 2019 at14:00 (CET). Mr Godfrey invites all interested parties to attend the event in person or online via live stream. The main topics to present during the event are:
- BEREC guidelines on intra-EU communications;
- The process for developing BEREC’s Work programme;
- BEREC Report on pricing for access to infrastructure and civil works according to the BCRD;
- BEREC Report on Internet of Things (IoT) indicators;
- BEREC Report on Terminating Contracts and Switching Provider.
BEREC has to issue guidelines on very high capacity networks according to the new European Electronic Communications Code (Art. 82). As a first step, BEREC would like to call for initial stakeholder input. Details on the call for input are provided in the “Call for initial stakeholder input” document. Please send your input to Call_for_input_VHCN_Guidelines@berec.europa.eu by
5 April at the latest.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions, personally at the event or via Twitter.
Time: 14:00 CET.