Call for expression of interest for Programme Management Assistant at the BEREC Office (TA AST4)
The BEREC Office would like to invite all interest candidates to apply for the establishment of a reserve list for the post of Programme Management Assistant at the Agency.
The Programme Management Assistant will assist the Head of Programme Management and the Programme Managers, in particular taking responsibility for providing support to a number of administrative and financial issues dealt within the Unit.
His/her responsibilities will include:
- Providing professional support as well as financial and administrative support to BEREC Expert Working Groups (EWGs), including the Article 7/7a phase II cases EWGs;
- Assisting in providing advice/opinions and inputs to various reports and deliverables;
- Helping to draw up BEREC / BEREC Office work programmes and BEREC /BEREC Office Annual Reports;
- Providing support to monitoring and benchmarking activities (data collection, compilation of answers to questionnaires, report writing, etc.);
- Supporting the procurement procedures and the public consultations related to the work activities of the Programme Management Unit and undertake appropriate roles for their successful implementation;
- Supporting the organisation of various BEREC events (i.e. meetings, workshops, trainings, etc.) and undertake the necessary roles for the successful implementation of these events and others.
Under these roles he/she may have to participate in European meetings and undertake the appropriate roles for supporting the EWGs. This role may also involve extensive traveling within Europe.
Applications, preferably in English, should be sent only by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ‘BEREC/2017/06 Programme Management Assistant’ in the subject line of e-mails.
The candidates must submit an application form according to the attached model, a cover letter describing the reasons for the application and a CV, preferably drafted using the Europass CV format which can be found at: http://www.europass.cedefop.europa.eu
The deadline for submitting applications is 29.01.2018 at 12:00 (midday) Riga time (11:00 a.m. Central European Time).
The BEREC Office strongly advises candidates not to wait until the last few days before the deadline to apply, since heavy internet traffic or connection difficulties could lead to problems. It is the sole responsibility of each applicant to submit his/her completed application by the deadline for submission. Applications and information provided after the deadline will not be taken into account.
For further information, please read the vacancy notice!