Invitation to the BEREC public debriefing of the 32nd plenary meetings
On 11 October 2017, in Brussels, BEREC will hold a public debriefing to present the recent BEREC work and the outcomes of the 32nd plenary meetings of 5-6 October in Bucharest, Romania.
The BEREC Chair Sébastien Soriano and BEREC Incoming Chair Johannes Gungl, together with Co-Chairs of Expert Working Groups, will present and answer questions on the following topics:
- Regulatory Framework review: Updates of BEREC involvement;
- Net Neutrality:
- Regulatory assessment methodology;
- Specifications for an opt-in measurement tool;
- Mobile issues:
- BEREC/RSPG report on facilitation of mobile connectivity in “challenge” areas;
- BEREC work on monitoring of mobile coverage;
- Content markets and devices: BEREC report analysing the impact of content markets and devices on fixed and mobile electronic communication services market to be under public consultation;
- Convergence of fixed and mobile networks: BEREC Report highlighting the competition and regulatory challenges that arise as a consequence of fixed-mobile convergence;
- BEREC work programme for 2018.
Register for the event: IRG secretariat, Rue de la science 14, Brussels, 14:30-16:00 (CET) | Watch us Live on BEREC’s website | Questions via Twitter #BERECpublic or email: firstname.lastname@example.org | A recording of the event on BEREC’s YouTube channel afterwards.
Request an interview with the BEREC Chair: email details of your request (your name, media organization and the subject of your interview) to email@example.com prior to the event.