If you want to know in detail your data protection rights in respect to a specific processing, please read the corresponding privacy notice below.
The list of privacy notices is organised into 5 categories of processing operations carried out in the different context of activities of the Agency (Administrative, Operational, ICT and Support to the Board).
BEREC Office keep its privacy notices under regular review. BEREC Office reserves the right to change its notices from time to time at its sole discretion.
For any questions as regards your Privacy Notice, you can contact the BEREC Office DPO by email: DPO@berec.europa.eu
Privacy notices for processing in the Administrative and Financial area
- Selection and recruitment procedure of staff
- BEREC Office Traineeship Programme
- Public procurement and contract management
- Procurement event – training session
- Procurement helpdesk services
- Management of training of the BEREC Office staff
Privacy notices for processing in the Operational area
- Establishment of contact lists
- Public consultations
- Information sharing portal
- Working Groups Co-Chair elections
- Management of BEREC and BEREC Office events and meetings
Privacy notices for processing in the area of ICT, Security and Logistics
Privacy notices for processing in the area of Support to the Board of Regulators