The aim of this traineeship programme is to attract highly qualified applicants who are competent and strongly motivated to contribute to the activity of the EU and in particular of the BEREC Office.
This traineeship will offer the possibility to university graduates with background in procurement and finance to gain experience in the work of the EU in general and in the specific activities undertaken under Regulation (EU, Euratom) 2018/1046 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 July 2018 on the financial rules applicable to the general budget of the Union in particular.
Unit: Administration and Finance.
Degree: University degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar.
Tasks linked to the profile:
- Development of policies, guidance and manuals in the field of procurement and finance, including in the field of protection of personal data in these areas;
- Registration of invoices and contracts in the corporate accounting and documents management systems and follow-up from financial point of view;
- Preparation of documentation for calls for tenders/reopening of competition, low and very low-value negotiated procurement procedures;
- Management of financial information;
- Support to audit management and analysis of the audit results;
- Budget/finance planning and follow-up;
- Budget/financial information, reporting and analysis.