The aim of this traineeship programme is to attract highly qualified applicants who are competent and strongly motivated.
The traineeship will offer the possibility to university graduates with ICT background to gain experience in the work of the EU in general and in the work of the BEREC Office in particular.
The selected trainees will be assigned to one of the teams responsible for the deployment of ICT networks and tools in support to the implementation of the Agency’s mandate or in charge of ensuring the smooth and secure functioning of the BEREC Office ICT tools and infrastructure.
Unit: Operation Support.
Degree: University degree in Information and Communication Technology, Computer Sciences or similar.
Tasks linked to the profile:
- contributing to the development of policies and internal guidelines in the field of ICT;
- establishing and managing information and communications systems in support to BEREC;
- supporting the preparation of information sessions on IT topics including participation and giving presentations on various aspects of IT to internal users;
- promoting the modernization and the standardisation of the data collected by the Agency in order to make it available to the public in an open, reusable and machine-readable format on the BEREC website and the European data portal;
- managing and ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of corporate ICT tools necessary for the smooth functioning of the Agency;
- contributing to the contract management and the maintenance of documentation of processes, procedures, and guides in the field of ICT;
- supporting the organization of video-and audio conferences;
- contribute to the efficient and effective management of user access rights, etc.