The aim of this traineeship programme is to attract highly qualified applicants who are competent and strongly motivated.
The traineeship will offer the possibility to university graduates with HR background to gain experience in the work of the EU in general and in the work of the BEREC Office in particular.
Unit: Administration and Finance.
Degree: University degree in Human Resources Management, Social/Political Science or similar.
Tasks linked to the profile:
- Development of HR policies, including in the field of protection of personal data;
- Assistance in the management of different HR projects and contracts;
- Creation and maintenance of internal HR databases;
- Contribution to reporting activities;
- Development and regular up-date of induction programmes;
- Coordination and the organisation of training events and similar activities;
- Establishment of individual rights and payroll;
- Leave management;
- Monitoring of the adoption of implementing rules;
- Contribution to the HR communication activities;
- Development and publication of HR related information on the internal shared drive and on the Agency website;
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders.