The aim of this traineeship programme is to attract highly qualified applicants who are competent and strongly motivated.
Applicants shall note that the specific traineeship positions will be identified in the offer letter sent to the selected candidates; the tasks of the Trainee might be further tailored after the start of the traineeship. The Trainees may be required to assist in other areas of activity, depending on the needs of the service and their profile and experience.
Unit: Programme Management
Degree: Engineering, Mathematic, Economics, Statistics, Law or similar
Tasks linked to the profile:
- contribute to activities supporting BEREC
- support to monitoring of the markets, benchmarking and data collection;
- support in keeping updated the database of experts;
- support in drafting tender specifications for relevant procurement procedures;
- other activities supporting PM unit and its staff.