Public consultation for inputs to BEREC Work Programme 2019
26 March 2018
This public consultation is seeking stakeholders’ inputs to the BEREC Work Programme 2019.
Each year, following consultation with interested parties, the Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC) adopts a Work Programme (WP) for the following calendar year.
To achieve as broad a stakeholder input as possible, BEREC is now seeking inputs through this public consultation on what topics and projects should be included in the WP 2019.
This public consultation will be part of the first stage of what will be a two-stage process, whereby projects suggested by external and internal stakeholders will be appraised, consolidated with similar/related projects and prioritised to form a draft WP 2019. The second stage, in October 2018, will see BEREC further consult with stakeholders as part of the process to finalise the WP 2019.
This year stakeholders may submit their proposals through an online tool, which will facilitate a convenient and consistent format for both stakeholders and BEREC. Please note that before submitting a proposal for inclusion in the WP 2019, stakeholders must first create an account on with the consultation tool. Stakeholders will be asked to provide their name and/or the name of the organisation or company they represent.
Responses to this public consultation should be submitted through https://consultations.berec.europa.eu/en/ and proper selection of “BEREC Work Programme 2019” discussion, by Friday, 20 April 2018 18:00 CET.
We strongly encourage all stakeholders to submit their contributions as early as possible. Contributions received after the above mentioned deadline will not be taken into account.
Please note the following points:
- Contributions should be sent in English.
- When completing the response to the consultation at the above link, attachments can be included, if necessary.
- Stakeholders should “Add Comment” and use the button ‘Confidential contribution”, where appropriate, otherwise the attachment will be considered public.
- It is also possible for stakeholders to submit both a confidential and a public version of their contribution(s).
- BEREC recognises that some stakeholders may wish to consolidate the views and comments of their members and partners into a single submission (or series of submissions). To facilitate this BEREC can provide the input template in a Word document - please request this through the email address provided below. However, BEREC requests that the final submission(s), once consolidated, be completed through the public consultation platform.
- After submitting the contribution an automatic reply will be generated. If this confirmation is not received, the submission of the contribution was not successful and stakeholders are requested to submit their proposal again.
- All contributions received will be published on the BEREC website, taking into account requests for confidentiality and publication of personal data.
Further enquiries about the consultation, including registration with the online platform or requesting a Word version of the template, may also be submitted to this address: BEREC_WP_2019@berec.europa.eu;