Conclusions of the 27th plenary meeting of the BEREC Office Management Committee, 3 June 2016, Vienna (Austria)
The BEREC Office Management Committee (MC) held its 27th ordinary plenary meeting on 3 June 2016 in Vienna.
During the meeting the MC discussed all issues related to the functioning of the BEREC Office and approved the following documents for publication:
- MC Decision amending Decision MC (11) 22 on the Public Register of the BEREC Office Documents;
- MC Decision on general implementing provisions regarding Article 54 of the Conditions of Employment of Other Servants of the European Union (reclassification of temporary staff);
- MC Decision general implementing provisions regarding Article 87(3) of the Conditions of Employment of Other Servants of the European Union (reclassification of contract staff);
- MC Decision on the Rules Governing the Traineeship Programme of the BEREC Office;
- 2015 Consolidated Annual Activity Report of the BEREC Office (CAAR);
- MC Opinion on the 2015 BEREC Office Final Accounts.
The MC took note of the information provided in the following documents:
- Preliminary observations of the European Court of Auditors (ECA) prior to their Report on the annual accounts of the BEREC Office for the financial year 2015;
- European Parliament (EP) decisions of 28 April 2016 on discharge in respect of the implementation of the budget of the BEREC Office for the financial year 2014 and on the closure of the BEREC Office accounts for the financial year 2014;
- 2016 BEREC Office quarterly Report on operation and budget execution;
- Transfers by the BEREC Office Administrative Manager (AM) in the BEREC Office Budget in the period January-March 2016.
The MC was briefed on the following subjects:
- The recent activities of the BEREC Office Advisory Group (BAG) and of the BEREC Vice-Chair in his capacity of appointing authority for the BEREC Office staff;
- The status of the recruitment procedures for Legal Officer and Executive Support Officer;
- Evaluation of the BEREC Office Administrative Manager.