Applications, preferably in English, should be sent by e-mail to:
Please always indicate the vacancy reference (BEREC/2014/09 Programme Management Support Officer) in the subject of your e-mail.
Applicants who are not able to send their application by e-mail may send it by registered post or express courier service to:
BEREC/2014/09 – Application for the post of Programme Management Support Officer
Z.A. Meierovica Bulv. 14, 2nd Floor
Applications including an application form, a CV and a motivation letter must be sent either by e-mail or by registered post no later than 1 September 2014 (date of email or date of postmark for registered mail before 00:00 hrs Riga time (23:00 hrs Central European Time).
1. Vacant posts:
BEREC/2014/03- Administration and FinanceOfficer (CA IV) in Administration and Finance unit CLOSED
BEREC/2014/07- HR Officer (AD 5) in Administration and Finance unit (deadline extended from 13 March 2014 until 20 March 2014) CLOSED
2. Vacant posts/Call for expression of interest:
BEREC/2014/01– Call for expression of interest for the establishment of a reserve list for the post of Seconded national experts (SNE) in Programme Management unit CLOSED
BEREC/2014/02- Call for expression of interest for the establishment of a reserve list for the post of Seconded national experts (SNE) in Administration and Finance unit CLOSED
3. Establishment of reserve lists
1. Staff Regulations
2. Decision MC 10(23) of the Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC) on the general implementing provisions on the procedure governing the engagement and the use of Temporary agents at the BEREC Office.
3. Decision MC 10(24)of the Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC) on the general implementing provisions on the procedures governing the engagement and the use of contract staff at the BEREC Office.
4. Decision by the Management Committee of the Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC) on the secondment to the BEREC Office of national experts and national experts in professional training.
 Public administration means all State administrative services at central, federal and regional level, comprising ministries, government and parliamentary services, the courts, central banks and the administrative services of local authorities, as well as the decentralised administrative services of the State and of such authorities, such as national regulatory authorities (NRAs).