1. Vacant posts:
2. Vacant posts/Call for expression of interest:
3. Establishment of reserve lists
1. Staff Regulations
2. Decision MC 10(23) of the Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC) on the general implementing provisions on the procedure governing the engagement and the use of Temporary agents at the BEREC Office.
3. Decision MC 10(24)of the Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC) on the general implementing provisions on the procedures governing the engagement and the use of contract staff at the BEREC Office.
4. Decision by the Management Committee of the Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC) on the secondment to the BEREC Office of national experts and national experts in professional training.
 Public administration means all State administrative services at central, federal and regional level, comprising ministries, government and parliamentary services, the courts, central banks and the administrative services of local authorities, as well as the decentralised administrative services of the State and of such authorities, such as national regulatory authorities (NRAs).